In customer orders processing, It very take time of the store owner when they have to create invoice and shipment to complete the orders. With a small number of orders, may be no problem, but with a large of orders, It really take time.
Auto Invoice is an Extension to optimize the payment process with automatic invoice and shipment generations, as well as auto sent invoice and shipment emails to customers. With this powerful extension, administrator can easily manage orders and contact with customers quickly and effectively.
From Navigation, Select Sales –> Operations –> Auto Invoice
- Enable : Select value for enable or disable module.
- Payment method: select all the payment methods for which you want
invoice and shipment will be generated automatically
- Enable auto invoice: you choose Yes to enable this
function, invoices will be generated automatically and send email to customer after orders placed.
- Enable auto shipment: you choose Yes to enable this function, shipment will be generated automatically and send email to customer after orders placed. Note that this function is only display when you choose Yes in “Enable auto invoice” function.
Tracking orders status
After customers placed order, you can track order status. Goto Sales ->Operations->Orders
- View Order Detail. Click View
- Select tab Invoices. You can see the orders record that was invoiced automatically
- Select tab Shipments.
- After invoice and shipments, customer will get 3 emails if you enable all the functions.
- This is Sale order confirmation, Invoice and shipment.
You can customize the email template by go to Marketing –> Communications –>Email Templates. Click Add New Template and Select “New Order” or “New Shipment”.
If this extension is useful for you. You want to buy it. Please visit our official website.